Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2013

Being true to myself.. makes me more than a mom. HAPPY in all caps.

Got new running shoes today. Made my day. Just splurged on myself. I don't do that often.

I did buy some shirts a month ago and I did buy a running shirt and shorts today though.

I did get my hair trimmed in Feb. But, I don't often spend the money on myself.

But, it feels fabulous. I'll run in style. Of course, wearing blue. My shoes are purple and teal though..see, I can live on the edge.. I CAN.

Running a 5K in two weeks. Not that I've accomplished more than 2.8 miles yet. But, I'm okay with that. Feels great to invest in myself.

Also, writing. Went back to writing and I feel so happy. Free. LIKE I found ME again. She's more than just a mom. She's soo much more. I am that mom. So much more when I am true to myself.

True to myself.

I get the story on Tuesday and think it's nearly impossible to get the contacts in a day. It was supposed to be a short turnover. I'm thinking impossible.

Impossible.

And, yet,  Interviews done in two days. Story written by Thursday evening.

It all came together.

And, there I see my name in the byline. It's all the pay that I need. It makes me feel FABULOUS.

Editor says "You are a good writer.. I'll send you more stories.." It's like she's sending me LIFE. Life back into my soul again.

Like the way it feels to run down the hill, around the track, away from the kids and just BE. Just BE.

Just pacing. Just learning to BREATHE again.  Learning to BREATHE for me.

Happy from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment