Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 17, 2013

wondering...

I wonder if it's dumb to hope..

I wonder if it's embarrassing to get so excited about things, friendships, and moments.

I feel a fool this week for being so excited about something not for sure.

And then to get the notice that it wasn't going to happen.

I felt rejected. Silly. I felt like a FOOL.

But I am reminded over and over that nothing is forever and nothing is guaranteed.

Yet, there are times too when I just can't help but to wrap myself around an idea or just let myself completely fall in love.

As I get older, I get more jaded. I feel I must be a fool because I still get excited about things and there are others with dimmer eyes treating me like a child for having so much faith.

It's feels a little dumb to have blind faith.

It feels lonely.

To be a fool.

But, nothing is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment